Monday, August 18, 2008

Indi-prints




"Rubickly"


"Kaiser"



"Grow"




"Give Life"






"Ai"





Finally, i got a plan to go about printing my shirts. okok here is how its gonna work...

(1)Choose ur design of choice

(2)Shirt size and color...ok here is where it gets tricky.
I dun exactly have a shirt supplier, but iam gonna get my supplys from topman(for guys) and girls (I dunno yet). So use that as a judge for ur shirt size and color of tee. If u have a supplier of choice let me know, and ill pick it up from there.

(3)Payment
Since this is a 1st batch n its a test run. Ill take cash on delivary.


(4)But wait...pay how much?
okok this is a non-profit thing for me, i juz wanna get my designs out. So you juz pay for the design work.
so this is about how it adds up.
Basic Tee ($18) + Print Charge ($18-$30) + My Bus Fare ($1) = $$$
so each shirt price would vary depending on this...but it should range from $35-$50


(5)Delivery
Each shirt takes about 1 week to 2 weeks to settle, so ill bring the orders every mid n end of the month.


(6)Any Other Matter?
I'll deliver the shirt to u


(7)Oh shit, how to order?
msn or email me at, cyclones90@hotmail.com





















No comments: